Join Our Team
Our reputation is key to our business, providing our clients with the best care and people is very important to us!
We look for home care staff with a professional approach, who are caring, honest, reliable and motivated.
Experience is desirable but, not essential as induction and training is available.
If you think you would like to join our Home Care team you can download the job description & complete the Care-at-Homes application form.
All application forms are carefully reviewed and short listing for interviews are conducted on regular a bases, those applicants selected for interview will receive written invitations.
- QQI FETAC Healthcare Award Level 5 (FETAC Level 5 award) Full award or ongoing
- Other relevant qualifications, for example Nursing or Social Care/Studies
- At least months experience in a caring capacity
- Fluent English
- Eligible to work in Ireland and EEA
- Are a Cheerful, Caring, Positive and Dependable Individual
- Have Experience in providing care
- Have FETAC 5 or equivalent qualification in Healthcare-
- Have Garda Clearance or will pass Garda Clearance
- Have suitable character references
- Have Fluent English
- access to your own transport is essential
Become a Home Care Worker Contact Care at Home Services today if you would like to talk to one of our Care Managers regarding becoming a Home Care Worker.